How to transfer videos and music from PC to Samsung Galaxy S II?
Original From: http://hd-videos-to-galaxys2.com/?p=16
To transfer videos and music to Samsung Galaxy S II, you need to connect Samsung Galaxy S II to a PC with a PC data cable in USB connection modes. By connecting the Galaxy S II to a PC, you can transfer data to and from Samsung Galaxy S II directly, or use the Samsung Kies program to sync videos and music to Galaxy S II.
Transfer/Sync videos and music to Samsung Galaxy S II with Samsung Kies
Ensure that Samsung Kies is installed on your PC. You can download Kies from the Samsung website.
Here are quick download Links:
Samsung Kies for Mac
1. Using a PC data cable, connect the multifunction jack on Samsung Galaxy S II to a PC.
2. Samsung Kies will launch automatically. If Samsung Kies does not automatically launch, double-click the Samsung Kies icon on computer desktop.
3. Switch to Sync tab, and select videos and music from the PC to transfer to the Galaxy S II. Then click Sync button at the upper right.
Connect Galaxy S II as a mass storage for file transfer
You can connect Samsung Galaxy S II to a PC as a removable disk and access the file directory. If you insert a memory card in the Galaxy S II, you can access the file directory of the memory card by using the Galaxy S II as a memory card reader. The file directory of the memory card will appear as a removable disk, separate from the internal memory.
1. To transfer files to a memory card, insert a memory card into the Galaxy S II first.
2. In Idle mode, open the application list and select Settings→ Wireless and network → USB utilities → Connect storage to PC. Select OK to confirm if necessary.
3. Using a PC data cable, connect the multifunction jack on Samsung Galaxy S II to a PC.
4. When connected, select Connect USB storage. Select OK to confirm if necessary.
5. Open the folder to view files and copy files from the PC to the Galaxy S II memory card.
6. After music and videos are transferred to Galaxy S II memory card, select Disconnect storage from PC.
Samsung Galaxy S II supported file types (formats)
Audio- MP3, OGG, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WMA, WAV, MID, AC3, IMY, FLAC, XMF
Video- MPEG4, H.264, H.263, WMV, DivX, Xvid, VC-1, Recording & Playback 1080@30fps
Image- JPEG, PNG, GIF, WBMP, BMP, AGIF
Tools that enhances movie experiences on Samsung Galaxy S II
Mobo Player – a free Android media player that supports much more video and audio formats than the stock media player on Samsung Galaxy S II.
DRM Converter – letting you watch iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy S II by removing DRM copy-protections from iTunes movie purchases and rentals.
Video Converter – converting and compressing torrents videos, Camcorder shootings and TV recordings to Samsung Galaxy S II supported video formats.
AllShare – a preinstalled DLNA streaming media app that lets your stream Samsung Galaxy S II videos to DLNA compatible HD media players and HDTVs.
Blu-ray Ripper – ripping movies off DVD and Blu-ray Discs and converting them to Samsung Galaxy S II supported video format.